How To Apply Magnetic Lashes and Liner
Magnetic lashes are the newest trend of 2021. The lashes are simple and easy to apply whilst looking AMAZING for any occasion. So how do you apply magnetic lashes effectively so they last all day and all night?
Step 1: Prep
- Remove any excess oil from your eyes before you apply your eyeshadow or your magnetic lashes. They helps to stop creasing and the eye lashes from falling off.
- Choose your magnetic lashes - the fun part! Depending on if you have the Hawa Beauti 5 in 1 magnetic lashes or 6 in 1 magnetic lashes you'll have 3 or 4 styles to choose from.
- If necessary, trim your magnetic eyelashes so they fit your eye size and shape, so you can get the look you want.
- If you like to wear mascara with your magnetic lashes apply before your false lashes
Step 2: Magnetic Liner
- Shake the Magnetic Liner bottle well before use
- Apply a thin layer close to your lash line
- Let it dry! The most important tip when applying magnetic lashes is to let the liner dry. Otherwise, the magnetic lashes won't stick.
- When you think the Magnetic Liner is dry dab your finger on the lid. If any Magnetic Liner appears in your finger it's not yet dry enough
Step 3: Applying Magnetic Lashes
- Apply using the supplied tweezers. Starting with the inner corner and then following the Magnetic Liner along your lash line
- Feel fabulous and confident!
And there you go, the perfect lashes to tie your whole makeup look together 😊